After Hours Crisis Child Care
The Crisis Child Care Intake
- Will provide after-hours telephone service Monday through Friday from 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 a.m. and weekends.
- Is on call for half the month
- Will be responsible for answering an after hours crisis care phone line connected to a personal phone number.
- Using the child care provider list provided by 4Cs, finds a child care provider that will be able to provide child care for the family.
- Emails the completed intake forms to the child care provider
This position requires someone who is reliable and able to respond quickly to a situation. It is critical that this person always has their phone with them when on call. It is also necessary to have the technology that allows you to complete forms and email them.
The counselor receives $50.00 per month with an additional $25 per intake that is completed.
4Cs Crisis Care Program is able to help families with temporary crisis child care. We provide care 24 hours a day, seven days a week (for a period not to exceed 72 hours) to children birth to seventeen years of age. This helps families stay together at no cost to them at a time of need. The applicant that accepts this position will complete 2 hours training before assuming the position.
Interested parties please contact Terrie Doehrmann at (319) 341-0089 or by email at Assist@iowa4cs.com