Here are a few web sites you may find helpful in order to find additional information about children, child care and families.
- The National Association for the Education of Young Children is a reliable source of information about children from birth through 3rd grade. This is also a good source of information about creating quality child care and resources for caregivers. Join NAEYC
- The Iowa Association for the Education of Young Children is an association of early childhood professionals working in Iowa. This site also has information regarding T.E.A.C.H. programs and scholarships.
- The Child Welfare Information Gateway contains both the executive summaries and the full text of articles related to policy issues involving the well-being of children and families.
- The Frank Porter Graham Child Development Center is a good source of information about the development of all children, children at risk for developmental delay and the quality of child care.
- The Zero to Three web site is a valuable source of information about the care and development of our youngest children, their families and caregivers.
- Dept. of Human Services Training Registry.